Status-Expert Group has provided package of services to importers, exporters and producers of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in the Kaliningrad region since 1999. A tight-knit experienced team, extensive network of partners, and the organization’s structure which covers the whole region, enable us to solve problems of any level of complexity. We are member of the Kaliningrad Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The main activity of the Group is the customs clearance of goods. Customs clearance can be done either on behalf of the Client or on behalf of the all-Russian customs representative. At present, the Group represents interests of customs representative Customs Partner LLC (St. Petersburg) in the Kaliningrad region, which is member of Continent Group of Companies. Customs Partner LLC is included in the Register of customs representatives and has Certificate No 0450/04 dated 20.02.2016.
Status-Expert Group can work within all the customs stations of the Kaliningrad region and with any mode of transport. In the process of customs clearance the Group’s personnel perform all the needed procedures which are stated in the Customs Code of the Customs Union and the contract with the Client:
- registration of the Client in the Kaliningrad Regional Customs;
- assistance in development of contracts, preparation of templates of commercial and shipping documentation;
- organization of certification of the Client’s products, obtaining the needed permits;
- assistance in conclusion of a contract with a temporary storage warehouse, or conclusion of this contract on behalf of the customs representative;
- dealing with cargo at a temporary storage warehouse (TSW);
- vehicle registration at a TSW;
- a preliminary inspection of cargoes, performance of customs supervision;
- payment of customs duties;
- preparation of a goods declaration, its submission to the customs authorities and release;
- organization of customs examination;
- registration of departure of a vehicle from the territory of a TSW and transfer of all necessary documents to the driver.
When imported cargo is shipped by sea, the Group personnel perform necessary cooperation with a liner agent and control the whole process of the Client’s container movement until it leaves the port area.
When necessary, the Group assists in finding appropriate vehicles and a liner agent.
The Group provides the following services for producers of the SEZ and perspective investors:
- preparation and submission of documents in order to be included on the Register of SEZ residents;
- preparation and submission of documents to get subsidies to support the labor market;
- interaction with the Kaliningrad Chamber of Commerce and Industry in order to execute necessary documents for getting subsidies.
We offer exporters our services to prepare and submit documents in order to recover the VAT from the budget. We offer package of accounting services to all categories of our Clients.
During the period of its operation Status-Expert Group has gained diversified experience in customs clearance for all groups of goods from the Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activity within any customs procedure.